Monday, May 23, 2011

One Lucky Girl

I am 32 years old now. Yep...had the birthday on Friday. I did not take the day off so I worked, but was flooded with birthday messages from facebook that kept the festivities going for me through out the day.

Owen and I went out Thursday for dinner and Friday for lunch. We tried a new hibachi grill for lunch and it was fantastic. Owen brought home a cookies and cream ice cream cake on Friday and we enjoyed that for 3 days.

Saturday we kept the birthday celebration going and went to Gulfport to outlet mall shop. I had a specific item in mind for my birthday present and was lucky enough to find it - A New Purse!! Then we went to eat an Italian restaurant on the coast that was one of the best Italian meals I have had in a long time. Everything we tasted was delicious. Definitely a restaurant that deserves a 2nd visit.

After lunch we came home and my birthday officially ended...but that is ok. I think this is going to be a year of changes and growth for our family. My prayer is for new and exciting things to happen for my family. I am not sad about being 32, I keep hearing your 30's are the best decade and I am going to embrace that train of thought.

I do have one more celebration tonight. I am going out to a birthday dinner with my friend Amanda, which should be a good time.

Love, Erin

No comments:

Pageviews last month