Thursday, May 12, 2011

No shirt, No Shoes, but Service Please

It has been a week since my last blog post. I haven't felt that talkative this past week so I guess that is why I have taken a short break.

When we come home from work and play school (my new phrase for day care, that I am stealing from a friend) Andrew likes to go out on our patio and help me water the plants. He also loves opening and closing our screen door. Then we go get the mail and walk around the house exploring and looking for cats. He meows at them and one of them actually responds to him. The cats belong to our next door neighbor. She has 2-4 of them.
Yesterday we did all of that and decided to go outside one more time before bed time and eat a cookie. Here is my sweet baby boy (and Ralphie) enjoying life to the fullest!



No comments:

Pageviews last month