Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bath Time

Bath time is a nightly activity for us now. Andrew loves playing in the water. He grabs his toys, splashes and laughs the whole time. Night time has become such a dream in the Munton household now that we are letting Andrew "cry it out". Most of the time he goes to sleep with no fuss. Last night he cried for 20 minutes, but slept like an angel for the entire night. Having Andrew go to sleep b/ 6:30 and 7:00 has opened up a whole new world for me at night. I am not stressed about dinner, straightening up the house or getting ready for the next day because I have time to do all of that with Andrew asleep. I also have time to spend with Owen before going to sleep and starting it all over again. Hopefully this blog post doesn't jinx the good routine I have at the moment.

Andrew at Bath time!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month