Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweet God Child of Mine



Here is a sweet picture of my Godson Luke. I got him this outfit for his birthday (yes, I know his birthday is not until July, but I wanted to give him his present when I saw him in May). You will notice that Andrew has this same outfit. Well in my world I think it is so very cute that my son and my Godson have matching outfits. Even if they live many states apart and I can't see them wearing the outfits together. Maybe if Luke visits is Grandmom again this summer he can wear his outfit and Andrew can wear his. Again, in my world...they are like brothers :) I really hope that Andrew and Luke will grow up to know each well and be best friends.

2 comments:

The Campbells said...

I love Kelly's Kids! I'm thinking about becoming a rep for them. Love all of their cute crab stuff! :-)
PS--I'm sure they will be the best of friends!

melanie said...

So Sweet! Luke can't wait to visit with you guys again!

Pageviews last month