Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Centipede Invasion

Centipedes are invading our house. Two weeks ago (I think) we had a bad rain storm. When we woke up we noticed that centipedes were crawling all over our house and on the outside of our house. When I walked Ralphie that day I looked at the neighbors' houses and they didn't have centipedes on their outside walls. So it is official centipedes are going to make me crazy. I have killed literally 100s of them. Owen sprayed the inside of our house on Saturday hoping that would kill them, but no! It rained again and they are back. I have vacuumed more in the last 2 weeks that I have ever vacuumed in my life. Have I mentioned vacuuming is not my favorite chore.

Today (hopefully) we are getting our house pressured washed. One, because it needs it. Two, because I am throwing a shower and we think that will make our house look cleaner on the outside. And now there is a third reason...hopefully to get rid of the centipedes.

Have I mentioned they are making me crazy!

No comments:

Pageviews last month