Monday, February 3, 2014

Sam's 2nd birthday party

This year we decided to wait a month for Sam's birthday party. I am not sure I loved having his party after his actual birthday but I think that is what we will have to do. He had so many of friends there and that is the main reason I wanted to move it.

Sam loves Mickey Mouse. He does not watch alot of tv - Andrew pretty much controls the remote in our house. But Sam does love Mickey. He gets really excited when he sees Mickey so I knew a Mickey Mouse party would be the perfect theme for our little 2 year old.

I am going to let the pictures tell the story!! It's one I want to remember always. I would not change a thing!!!



















The party is going to be one of my favorite memories. Sam knew the party was for him. He played with his friends, he played with the library toys, and just loved the attention!!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month