Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bed Time change for Sam

Sam has gone to sleep with milk since the day he was born. He would not take it with him into this bed but while we read stories he would drink milk. Even for nap time. This was apart of his routine. It bothered me a little because we would brush his teeth and then give him milk. But it didn't bother me enough to try to stop it. Sam is really good at refusing a new change unless it is his idea. So this is one area I did not want to fight.

The other day he asked for water for dinner. He usually drinks milk and then the milk he did not finish at dinner was what I brought with him to his room for bed time. On the night of water at dinner, I did the same thing. I brought his water cup and he did not even miss the milk! This has happened for a week now so I feel like it is ok to mention it :)

He is growing up too fast. It makes me sad and happy at the same time.

No comments:

Pageviews last month