Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mornings

My sweet Sam wakes up with a smile every morning. He doesn't cry for you to get him (hope I am not jinxing this by admitting it). Instead he plays with his feet and waits for you to get him up for the morning. Then when he sees you he gives you the sweetest and biggest smile. I love it.

Andrew likes to wake up on his on terms. He is also usually very happy. Andrew wakes up and then plays in the his room. When hears activity he will open his door and look around to see if it is ok to come out. This is something new he has been doing.

Most mornings we go into Andrew's room first - b/c we know he is awake. Then the three of us (four if you count Ralphie) go into Sam's room to get him up. One morning this week Andrew wanted to get in Sam's bed. Here are some sweet morning pictures. I took the pictures because Andrew told me to - he is very good at giving out directions :)







No comments:

Pageviews last month