Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Potty Training Update

The Update is...there is no update. We are at a stand still. Andrew has gone to the potty once - we did the potty dance, he got a sticker and we set a goal with a prize in mind. He wants a watch from Target and a fire truck. He can get those things if he gets 5 stickers. At first I said 5 stickers in a week - now I just want him to get 5 stickers.

He LOVES wearing pull ups - all the kids are wearing them in his class. He likes going to the bathroom with everyone at school. He tells me he tries it and then he is done. I even bought training underwear for home.


How cute is he in his big boy underwear???

Well...I definitely know this is a family challenge and I admit I am not good with the consistency of it. I just knew he would go to school and with positive peer pressure be trained. It is not happening that way. I am not ready for the full on boot camp of potty training. I am taking the advice of when he is ready, he will go. Maybe when he is three I will get more focused.

1 comment:

The Campbells said...

It's not fun but it's nice to be able to pack up the diapers (well, at least the big ones!). Good luck!

Pageviews last month