Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Andrew at 29 Months

Last month I said I probably would keep up Andrew's monthly blog posts...but this month it almost slipped my mind - so these monthly posts may be ending. I will just tell fun stories of my little man Andrew :)

We had a fun day for his 29th month of life. It was Mommy and Me family day! I picked up the boys from school and we headed to daddy's office where we met him and Aha and Mick for dinner. We had tacos at the restaurant next door and then headed to Mommy and Me. Andrew feels right at home now and began to play with Brantley immediately. Those two are best buds.


Aha and Mick took care of Sam for us while we played and watched Andrew have a blast.
This is a new face Andrew has been making. He calls it his "funny face"

Mick, Aha, and Sam enjoying themselves :)

After the party we headed home and had one exhausted little man on our hands!

No comments:

Pageviews last month