Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day is my favorite day because it is my special day! This year was a very special day. We were at the Grand and enjoyed presents in the morning.



The boys both got St. Patrick's Day hats and Seasme Street bags. Andrew got a Fireman Sam DVD (something new to capture his attention for the ride home) and Sam got an Elmo book (soft and small one for the diaper bag).

I tried to get fun brother pictures of the boys and their hats. But this is how they turned out. I love these pictures because I have a feeling this is the start to many "I am not in the mood mom" pictures :)





When the boys took their afternoon nap, Owen treated me to a Special Day massage at the Grand Spa. It was heavenly. The Grand definitely knows how to spoil you. I could have stayed in the Spa all day long. But I didn't and when I got back to the room both boys were up and crying. Even though they were crying...I did like the hugs and cuddles that came with them just waking up and needing their momma.

This was also the day my parents watched the boys so Owen and I could go to the banquet. Even though it was a work function...it was still nice to be out on a date.

So, St. Patrick's Day 2012 was a very good one!

No comments:

Pageviews last month