Monday, March 19, 2012

Mississippi Young Bankers Convention = Spring Break

Owen was able to go to the Mississippi Young Bankers Convention at the Grand in Point Clear, Al. This is a family centered conference so the boys and I got to tag along. Owen had meetings in the morning and then from lunch on he was free to hang out with us. The Convention even had family events for us to attend.

While Owen was in meetings I took the boys to the pool.





I wasn't worried how the week would go during the day, but night time worried me. When we first got there bed time for Andrew was later than normal and he had a meltdown. He wanted to go home and sleep in his bed. He tried every trick his book to get us in the car so we would go home. But 30 minutes later he was sound asleep. Sam was no problem. He woke up more than usual but even that was not too bad. After the first night both naptime and bedtime went very smoothly for Andrew. Here is a picture of the Andrew resting peacefully in the hotel room.



My parents came for the weekend to babysit the boys on Saturday night. The convention had a banquet so having my parents in town let me go to the convention. They had a nanny service but I was too unsure of it so luckily my parents volunteered to help us out. We are so lucky! While they were in town we got to hang out and enjoy the beautiful weather and views.



There was a playground at the hotel and it was a perfect one. Nothing was really too high or dangerous for Andrew so he had a blast. Here he is sliding down the curvy slide. He loved every minute of it!







Lastly, here is a picture from our room.



It was a great trip and a trip that helped us realize we can travel with two boys. I can't say enough good things about the experience.

No comments:

Pageviews last month