Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sam at 2 months


I like this picture because he is smiling


My handsome baby boy

Sam is now 2 months old. He is growing so fast - too fast.

He is more awake now and very observant. He will sit and stare and memorize his environment. I am enjoying him so much at 2months.

Here are some Sam facts!
* He eats every two hours - sometimes (and by that I mean rarely) he will wait 2 1/2 hours.
* He is not fond of the bottle and refuses to drink formula. I can take the formula request, but the bottle is going to be a hard one for us all since he will be joining Andrew at day care at the end of month. He does drink out of the bottle, but it is slow and you can tell he is not happy about it.
* He is becoming very good at the eat, play, sleep schedule. In fact his naps are so much better when this happens.
* He usually goes to sleep for the night while I hold him between 7 and 8 pm. Then I put him in his bed after 9 pm and he sleeps until anywhere between 3 and 5 am. I feed him again and he is good until 6:15 or 6:30 am. Having him sleep until then is great because it helps me get Andrew up and eating breakfast before I get Sam.
* He still gets swaddled at night but his hands usually break through at some point during the night.
* He has ROLLED over several times. First time was at 7 weeks. I even have it on video. He actually likes tummy time.
* He is making new noises now and is starting smile at us.

We had Sam's 2 month check up last Friday and he is definitely a growing boy. Here are his stats:
weight: 14 lbs and 2 oz (94th percentile)
height: 24 and 1/8 inches (90th percentile)

He is an absolute blessing. He is still a peaceful and happy baby. He fits in perfectly with us and am so in love with him.

1 comment:

Telena said...

Oh my goodness, he looks like Andrew's twin in the second picture!!! He's growing so fast! I know you are wanting time to slow down.

Pageviews last month