Thursday, March 1, 2012

Andrew's Mommy and Me class

I decided to try Mommy and Me once more with Andrew and Sam together. I knew I could do it, but the Valentines Day party was very overwhelming. Before we went Andrew and I had a pep talk. I encouraged him to listen to Ms. Madalene (the teacher) and to follow her instructions. For example if she asks you to play with the balls - you play with the balls or if she asks you to get mommy a toy - you get mommy a toy. Well Andrew proved to me yet again that he is smart and really understands you because he participated and was an angel. At one point he kept going over to the kitchen. There is a kid gate but he knocked it over two weeks ago and I wasn't going to have him start that again. At the beginning of class we was intrigued and kept going over there. I pulled him to the side and in my "I mean business" voice I told him if he goes over there again we are leaving - no questions and no warnings. And he listened!! Now to be fair he did try a couple of times but listened when I told him no. And he may have sneaked over there once but that is not the point. The point is he is a great child and he impresses me on a daily basis.

Here is a picture of all three of us having a wonderful Mommy and son outing :)

1 comment:

Telena said...

Even at almost 4, Reese surprises me by her behaviors when I'm worried something's not going to go well. They really know how to get their mommies. :)

Love you!

Pageviews last month