Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Devine Family Picture

A month ago my cousin Nellie had a Lia Sophia jewelry party in Mobile. My mom came to visit us that weekend and we (including Andrew) went to the party. Before the party my Grandmother's church was having directory pictures so we decided to get a family picture. It turned out pretty good. The lady taking the picture was so animated. She looked like a jack in the box with bird feathers - she was unique. Well after the 2 hour car ride and an annoying lady taking pictures - I think Andrew's expression sums up how he felt about the situation.




The picture is special b/c it is a memory with my Grandmother.

1 comment:

melanie said...

I love this!!! An awesome picture, and so glad you got a special picture with your grandmother!

Pageviews last month