Tuesday, April 5, 2011

16 Months



Andrew is 16 months old! I have a 16 month old! Again I am shocked this month that my baby is a toddler. He is so fun to be around. I crave spending time with him. He is such a joy.

His vocabulary is really taking off. New words this month are door, outside, apple, hot, hat, and oh no. There maybe more, but I can't think of them right now.

He can give kisses now and does so when you ask him to.

He recognizes objects and can point to items when you ask him to.

Luckily, he still has a great appetite. I feel so blessed in this department.

Andrew impresses me on a daily basis. People told me this would be the best stage of him growing up and I didn't understand it. I thought the newborn stage was the best...but I am loving this one too. I am so happy and thankful he is in our life.

No comments:

Pageviews last month