Monday, April 4, 2011

Andrew's Favorite

Andrew and Brantley went to Mommy and Me today. We picked up Brantley for our Monday morning date. I really have future visions when I pick her up that one day (before I know it)I will be picking up a date of Andrew's for junior prom. I know that sounds silly; but these are thoughts that go through my head. Andrew was so funny today in the car. He was doing all of his sounds that he finds to be very funny so that Brantley would laugh. She just looked at him while Andrew giggled and giggled. He was really cracking himself up. Then on the way home Andrew fell fast asleep and Brantley was so confused by the napping. Her face was priceless!!! If I wasn't driving I would have taken a picture.

Here is a video of Andrew today enjoying his favorite part of the class!



Love, Erin

No comments:

Pageviews last month