Thursday, April 14, 2011

1st time in a Jump Jump

Andrew went to a birthday party for a friend of ours whose daughter turned 2. She had a Dora the Explorer party and there was a jump jump. Andrew knew exactly what to do and I was a nervous wreck. You wouldn't think a 16 month old and 24 month old would be that different, but they are. Andrew held is own and had a fabulous time.


This picture isn't the greatest, but I like it.


Do you see Dora watching the kids jump?

Andrew has changed so much from 12 months to now and seeing these two year old kids makes me realize that he will be changing even faster in the next 8 months or so...This momma is not ready for him to be so "grown up"...but in the same breath I am looking forward to it (maybe). :)

1 comment:

Claire said...

I totally get that nervousness feeling. Tyler LOVES those things and I just can't watch. Trent has to be the one to watch. I can't handle the Chick-fil-a play area, either.

Pageviews last month