Monday, April 19, 2010

New Orleans, LA

Owen, Andrew and I had a fun weekend. On Saturday we decided to make a day trip to New Orleans. I would like to purchase a China Cabinet and new end tables and coffee table for our living room. So we thought it would be fun to go antiquing in New Orleans. We went to Magazine St, which was a first for both of us. So we walked (and strolled Andrew) up and down Magazine Street. Did I find what I was looking for??? Yes, I mentally spent $21,000 on an antique china cabinet from France (19th century) and two end tables from France as well, same period. Let's just say I got a little discouraged that I am not going to find antique furniture for our house that I can actually afford. Regardless we had a great time. After shopping we went to Jackson Square to get a picture of Andrew in a recognizable spot in New Orleans to document his first trip. Then we finished up the trip with dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. The noise and environment was over load for Andrew but he enjoyed it. He didn't know where and what to look at b/c there was so much for him to see!

Here are a couple of pictures of us on our family outing!



No comments:

Pageviews last month