Monday, April 5, 2010

Good Friday was a Good Day

I took off Friday because the Garden Club I am in had its Easter Egg Hunt. This Easter Egg confused me for some reason. I thought the hunt was last week. Then I thought the hunt started at 10, but it started at 10:30 am, so I was really early. Lastly, everyone brought their husbands and grandparents to the hunt as well. I didn't know about this part. This is my first year in Garden Club so I guess I am still learning how it all works. Regardless Andrew and I had a great time visiting with friends. Here are some pictures I took before we left. Oh yeah...I took these pictures and then forgot the camera at home. It was just one of those days.





After the Easter Egg Hunt we met up with my cousin Nellie and her two little girls. Andrew "met" them for the first time last Sunday, but he was asleep for that visit. This time he was awake so we got some cute pictures of them.


Aunt Nellie and Andrew


Cousin Ella (8 months) and Andrew (4 months)


Cousin Emma and Andrew

Our fun day did not end there. When we got home Aunt Abby came over and we took Ralphie, Annie (Abby's golden retriever) and Andrew for a walk.


Andrew ready for to stroll. His poor little cheeks got a little sunburned. I made a rookie mommy mistake and didn't put sunscreen on his face for the Easter Egg Hunt.

Good Friday was indeed a Good day!

1 comment:

melanie said...

What a cutie... he looks like he has gotten a lot taller (I guess it is considered longer at this age!) Love the cheeks as well!

Pageviews last month