Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Question on the blog

Hey Friends,

I have put a poll on the right hand side of my blog. I need some mommy help!!! Andrew loves cuddling with his lamb lovie when he goes to sleep. Here is a picture of what I am talking about.



This isn't the exact one, but close enough. Andrew loves grabbing onto it. I get nervous about him sleeping with it in his crib. Our pediatrician said no and you would think that would be enough for me, but I wanted to get some mom opinions on it as well. Thanks!!

2 comments:

The Campbells said...

Hey! I didn't vote but I'm wondering about the same thing. Caroline sleeps with a tiny blankie lovey in her swing while she naps and in her car seat. I'm unsure about one at night too.

Telena said...

Reese had some favorite things too but never really slept with anything in her crib until she was close to a year old. I was afraid she would be too "old" to cling to something (and that made me sad) but she wasn't. She sleeps with two bears, one from each Grandma. :) She has to have them or it's not "night night" time. I, too, worried about and wanted to follow the pediatrician so I was a chicken and waited until closer to a year. I get paranoid and worried over everything though! :) At daycare, it's a different blanket and bear, but that's her routine and it works for us! :) That's just my two cents, I'm not an expert by any means!! :)
Love ya!

Pageviews last month