Monday, December 15, 2008

YAY for Christmas Time

I love decorating the house for Christmas. I think our house looks so much better with all the decorations. I thought I would post some pictures of our tree, table and the Nativity scene my mom made for us. My parents are coming for Christmas this year and we will go to the children's mass at Sacred Heart on Christmas Eve. Owen's family will go with us as well. After mass we are going to have Christmas Eve dinner at our house. I am cooking a Mexican feast - Feliz Natividad!!


Our Christmas...I went to a wrapping class this year and must say my bows look very professional :)


Stockings my mom made for us...


Table decorated for the holiday season


Ralphie's Christmas Picture...


Ralphie witht the perfect head tilt...(this is as close to the tree he will go...thank goodness)

2 comments:

melanie said...

The house looks great -- so festive! Wish your parents Merry Christmas for me!

The Campbells said...

Where did you go to a wrapping class?

Pageviews last month