Monday, December 1, 2008

Personal Trainer

Turkey day has come and gone (Happy Thanksgiving by the way). With the over eating of the holiday I am very excited that tomorrow is my 1st day with my new personal trainer. I have not met her yet, but I do know she trains people who compete in physical fitness (muscle competitions). That is not my goal...my goal is to tone & loose this "I've been married a year now and must be very happy weight". I have been trying to work out and lift weights on my own, but it is not working. I definitely do not push myself enough and I can come up with any excuse to not work out. This new approach I feel will be very beneficial. She does not do cardio with me, only weights. I will have to do cardio on my own. I am stepping out on a huge limb with this one, because I have committed to work out at 6:30 in the morning which means I have to take a shower at the gym. I don't like doing that...but if this is what it takes to be able to look into a mirror and actually recognize myself - I will do it. At lunch today I went to target and got a travel hairdryer and a "train case" to put my travel size shampoo, conditioner and soap in. I am ready for tomorrow. I know I am going to be sore and it will be hard work...but I feel so confident that I will notice a difference much sooner than if I did this on my own. Well actually to be realistic working out would not get done if I had to depend solely on me. :) I will keep you updated!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month