Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day

I am amazed at how things work out sometimes. Last week I was dragging...not sure why, but I could not get motivated. I really needed the weekend to come so I could recharge and keep going, this thought came on a Tuesday. Wednesday morning the weather man told us it was going to snow on Thursday. I did not believe him. Then on Thursday I woke up at 6 am and got ready to go the gym. When I got out of the garage I realized it was snowing. It was so pretty. At the gym my trainer and the other trainers were hoping their places of work would give them a snow day. Now that I don't work at a university anymore I told them my chances of a snow day do not exist. An hour and half later, I got in my car and had a voice mail from my boss. He called to tell me we were having a SNOW DAY!!! The girl who did not believe and who needed a day off got her wish!!! Christmas came early for me. So I took the day to be very productive and got most of my Christmas shopping done, and wrapped the presents and put them under the tree, and I finished decorating the house. Luckily it was not a snow day for retailers :)

After shopping I went home to play with Ralphie. He loved the snow. It was a holiday for him too because he got to play all afternoon.

I still can't believe it snowed. That makes two snow days in one year. We started out the year with a snow day in January and we ended the year with one as well.


Ralphie enjoying his snow day...


Discovering a big snow ball...


Wanting to take snow ball home with us...


Ralphie with snow on his nose...he liked eating the snow

No comments:

Pageviews last month