Friday, December 5, 2008

completed 1st week

Well my 1st full week of training is complete. My legs are feeling normal today. Luckily Amanda and I did not do legs yesterday. We did arms...and now those hurt...however not has bad as the legs hurt. Anyways just wanted to give an update. I can't stop thinking this is a good move for me. I need to incorporate more cardio...but honestly I don't like it!

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Owen and I are going to Jackson to look at accent chairs. My parents are coming for Christmas and we need one more chair in our living room to seat everyone comfortably. We are also going to decorate our house for the holidays. This is going to be a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO great!!!! You have more will power than I!

Pageviews last month