Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Mississippi State vs Ole Miss Game 2015

 

 We went to Starkville for the Egg Bowl after Thanksgiving. I personally was looking forward to this game and weekend. The boys had a great time playing in grandmom and granddad's yard. It is a perfect yard for them to explore and be boys.

Jeb Bush who is running for President was in Starkville too. Andrew and I were lucky to see him and even take a picture of him. Andrew did not really understand why I really wanted this picture. But to me...it is history in the making. Even if Jeb does not win the election...he is the brother of two Presidents.



Mississippi State did not win the game. I could not believe it...I was pretty disappointed. But as all of our tips to Starkville - we had a the best time being with my parents.

No comments:

Pageviews last month