Friday, January 29, 2016

Christmas 2015

The boys must have been really good this year because Santa found us!! He gave the boys leap pads, big army helicopters and airplanes, star wars characters and costumes. He also got the boys books, batman watches, power rangers and so much more fun items.

We had to wake up Sam Christmas morning...which is so rare. He is usually our first one up in the mornings.




Ralphie got a new bone (even though he has not chewed the bone he got last Christmas 2014). The boys gave Owen a drone. That was a HIT!!! Owen has loved every minute of flying it. The drone has 9 lives because Owen has gotten in stuck in 3 trees, but the drone manages to come down and keep flying.

Owen took the boys to Belk to get my Christmas gift. The each picked out earrings for me. Owen said they new exactly what to get me. Andrew picked out pearl earrings and Sam picked out garnet ones. I LOVE them and will keep them close to my heart always.

My parents were in town and I love that they come to our house for Christmas. It is so special to me. We had egg and sausage casserole (becoming a tradition) and grits for breakfast.

For lunch we went to Owen's parents and had a nice time with them and Abby.

All in all...it was a fun Christmas.

No comments:

Pageviews last month