Monday, January 14, 2013

Sam goes to Mommy and Me

Sam started Mommy and Me today. We haven't been since November. He has moved up to the "Just Moving Class". He is the youngest in the class and the only not walking. But he is a fast crawler. He knew just what to do in the rocking chair. I think Ms. Madalene got a great picture of him. He melted everyone's hearts. He is so cute.

Sam came to work with me and then we drove around before class so he could take a nap in the car. On the way back to school he didn't fall asleep like I thought he would. His teacher Ms. Anne saved him lunch so I didn't have to pack anything for him.

I think Sam really enjoyed it. He was all smiles except when there was a transition. For example getting out the rocking chair to give someone else a turn - he through a fit over that one. :)

Enjoying snack on his snack mat
Snack Time
At work with mommy :)

I am so happy I get to have this special time with Sam. Andrew took it really well when I dropped him off and not Sam. We had been talking about it so it wasn't a surprise to Andrew.

Good first day - looking forward to next week.

No comments:

Pageviews last month