Monday, January 14, 2013

He is a Momma's Boy :)

There were so many thoughts when we found we were pregnant with Sam. One of my main concerns or worries was, would he be a momma's boy too? Andrew and I have a special bond that I wondered if I could be lucky enough to have that bond with the 2nd son. Well my sweet Sam has shown that his mommy is number 1 is in his book. Melts my heart.

Last week I took dinner to a co-worker of mine who recently had a baby. Owen was going to put Sam down for me. When I called Owen on my way home I asked how bed time went. Owen asked if I wanted to the truth and of course I did.  Owen proceeds to tell me that it was a nightmare. That Sam was good and happy until he realized I wasn't putting him to sleep. He looked at Owen and said Momma and through a fit. Owen put him down and he crawled out into the living room and through another fit. Sam didn't want his milk or anything else. Owen finally put him in his crib and let him cry to sleep. I don't like that Sam was sad when he went to sleep but it does make me feel good that he missed me.

Sam is an outgoing little guy. He will let others hold him and he likes to see what others are doing. So I don't get many moments when I know that I am his number 1. But I know I am and it feels good. How lucky am I to have two healthy sons who love me so much.

No comments:

Pageviews last month