Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Owen



This past Friday was Owen's birthday. We got a babysitter - Ms. Emily from his day care. Andrew was getting a little fussy and then Ms. Emily showed up and he thought that was the best plan ever. He lit up and was so happy to see her. So Owen and I left with no tears. I had planned for us to go to dinner to an Italian restaurant b/c Owen really likes their desserts. Well the wait was 45 minutes so we decided to go with plan b and eat at a steak restaurant. After dinner we planned to go to the movies...but when we got there our movie was sold out! I completely bombed on the birthday planning this year. So Owen and I went to to plan b again & went to Home Depot to look at a refrigerator we are planning to get for the new home. Our 2nd stop of the night was to target to get milk :). And last but not least we went to Cold Stone Creamery to get a birthday ice cream treat.

It was a fun date (even though as I type it, I feel like we are very lame people) b/c we got to hang out and enjoy a night out, but I am going to have to work on my planning skills for next year!

Sunday we had lunch, cake and ice cream at the Munton's. Abby came into town and hung out with us Saturday as well while we packed. She is also in the moving process so we had a lot of shared stories. All in all it was quite a productive weekend with some fun celebrations.

No comments:

Pageviews last month