Monday, February 21, 2011

Beach Bums

We were beach bums this weekend. Last week was a hectic week b/c Andrew was sick. We had planned to go to the beach with Owen's parents but I was second guessing that decision on Friday b/c I didn't want to mess up our routine and wanted to make sure Andrew truly felt better. Well, we decided to keep with the plan and I am so glad we did. We had an amazing weekend. The weather was unbelievable. Andrew played, crawled and explored on the beach. I feel so refreshed and ready for the week now. I am so glad we had the opportunity to get out of town and enjoy nice weather and good company. I just love happy family weekends.

Enjoy the pictures!


SAND!


Sand doesn't taste good at all!


Playing in the sand with daddy


Exploring with Grandy

3 comments:

Telena said...

Looks like fun! I want a beach trip so bad!!

Amanda said...

You soooo deserved a nice beach break after last week! And please tell Grandy that she looks very elegant in her hat!

Southern Girl and family said...

LOVE the beach pictures!! He is so handsome!! Family Beach trips are the best!! :)

Pageviews last month