Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just an update

We have been battling teething and colds this week at the Munton house. Our poor little man is trying so hard for his teeth to break through the gum. He is in such pain. I am taking him to the doctor today to see if he is sick other than the teething because he has been a little cranky and his nose is very congested. It has been quite cold here and both Owen and I have been battling a sinus infection/cold so my guess Andrew may have caught something from us as well. I am not sure what I am hoping for at the doctors b/c I don't want Andrew to be sick but then I also want to make him feel better so I am hoping the doctor does find something so we can get him better.

So nothing fun happening our way...just the winter blues. Luckily Christmas and all it has to offer will be here NEXT week - I can't believe it - anyways...Christmas always gets you out of a funk.


Photobucket

No comments:

Pageviews last month