Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Andrew's 1st Birthday Present

I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. My very good friend from college sent Andrew this birthday gift and to say he likes it is an understatement. He got the gift on the day he didn't feel good so it was perfect timing b/c he actually played for the 1st time that day.

Here is a video of him discovering his new toy.



Here is a video I took last night of him playing with it. He is now walking behind it! I can't believe how fast he learns new things. Amazing really!



Photobucket

2 comments:

melanie said...

I am so glad that he likes it! Look at him walking! I wish we could be there to celebrate his big first birthday. Happy Turkey Day!

Amanda said...

That is great! But I had to watch it several times to, first confirm, and then get over my shock that Ralphie was just contently laying there watching him from the other side of the gate! That is so funny! He really must be using it a LOT!

Pageviews last month