Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mommy and Me Returns

Yesterday Andrew and I started Mommy and Me again. It was so fun to see our friends. I think Andrew had forgotten what Mommy and Me was...he seemed very skeptical of the day. He missed his morning nap which made him very sleepy. I am not sure how we can adjust to having a busy morning in order for him to enjoy Mommy and Me. I on the other hand enjoyed it very much. We did our normal routine with the songs and we had time to catch up with the mommies. It is amazing how much can change in a month. We took a group picture of the babies b/c they have all changed. We wanted to remember yesterday to see how much they grow in 6 weeks.


The group picture of Andrew's class


Andrew at Mommy's work

All in all yesterday was a very good day. I am so glad I get to have Wednesday mornings with my little man.

No comments:

Pageviews last month