Friday, September 10, 2010

9 months old

I can't believe I haven't written about Andrew turning 9 months old. This week has been an odd week for me. I guess b/c I had Monday off. I am ready for a fall break. Too bad I don't get those anymore. I am taking next Friday off to go to the beach with Owen's family, so I guess that could count as a fall break. I definitely need to be rejuvenated.

Andrew turned 9 months old 9/3/10. He will be a toddler before I know it.



Here are some Andrew facts this month:
* He is crawling now with his belly off the ground however his preferred method is the army crawl.
* He pulls up on anything and everything.
* We got rid of our coffee table so he has more room to crawl in our living room.
* He has said MAMA!!! Yes he has said it. And he does not say it out of the blue like he does with dada. He screams Mama when he wants something. How does he know this tactic at such an early age? He says mama when he is tired, hungry, or just upset.

This is Andrew upset at the game. This expression doesn't happen often. I love how this picture captures his emotions. He was a very sleepy baby at this point.

* He is eating 4 formula bottles (8 oz) a day (every 4 hours).
* He has 3 meals a day (breakfast at 8:30 am, lunch at 12:30 pm, and dinner at 5:00 pm). He also has one juice cup a day. This schedule has really been working for him.
* I still try to feed him grown up food that I puree, but I don't as often as I would like to.
* He had school pictures today. This is his 2nd set of school pictures. I can't wait to see how they turn out.
* He babbles constantly and loves to laugh.
* He likes to play hide and seek. We hide behind our ottoman in the living room and he tries to find us.
* He doesn't sit still long enough to read books. He just wants to eat the book. I still attempt to read to him.
* He goes to sleep at 6:30 pm and sleeps until 5:00 but stays in his bed until 6:00 am.
* He takes 2-3 naps a day. He takes 3 naps on weekends, but at day care he takes 2.
* He has 6 teeth (4 top and 2 bottom)
* He is 20 lbs and 13 oz (55%)
* He is 28 3/8 inches long (50%)
* His head circumference is 18 inches (65%)
* He give the BEST neck hugs
* And he still seems to be a momma's boy (which I absolutely love)


Andrew on the move


Playing with Dad

No comments:

Pageviews last month