Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hump Day

Hump day is here and it by far my favorite work day :) Andrew and I had a FANTASTIC day today playing at work and playing at Mommy and Me. Today Andrew and his friend Brantley were two of the oldest children in the class. Yes, you read that right...my little one who was the youngest not that long ago was crawling and pulling up on everything. He was exploring and having a blast. I am excited for him to be a big kid in the group, but I do get sentimental. I remember the feeling of first going to mommy and me and Andrew would fall asleep in my arms from all the fun we were having. Now there were other babies falling asleep in their momma's arms and it was sweet.



Big news in my world...I got a hair cut. Not sure it is exactly the style I wanted, but it is close. It was easy to fix this morning. I wanted to go short again b/c Andrew is pulling my hair and I always had in a pony tail. This way Andrew has less to pull and my hair may actually look like I took time to fix it.



Here is a picture of Andrew and me playing at work. I am practicing with my iphone camera. In fact all of these pictures are from my iphone. I have been so happy and impressed with my new phone. We sent this picture to Daddy so he would know we were thinking of him.

1 comment:

Telena said...

I love your haircut! :)

Pageviews last month