Thursday, June 25, 2009

Doctor's visit and phone drama

Today Owen and I went for our 16 week doctor's visit. Everything looked good. She listened for the heart beat and it was there! She had no trouble finding it. It was 166 beats per minute. For those who are into old wives tells that means it could be a girl. We were so hoping to find out what we were having but we will have to wait until July 20th. I can't wait to see an ultrasound of our baby but hearing that fast heartbeat was music to my ears.

On the way to lunch after the appointment I got a message from blackberry telling me I needed to download the new version. So when I got to work I figured I would give it a try. Well 20 minutes later my phone crashed. Yes it is done with. Four and half hours later I am ordered a "reconditioned" phone to replace the one that is now dead. It is frozen with a terrible error message that no one at AT&T knew how to fix. I am so frustrated by this. I won't get the replacement phone until Monday or Tuesday. My vote is Tuesday.

No comments:

Pageviews last month