Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pictures from Ordination

Here are some pictures from Adam's Ordination weekend. We have so many, but I thought these were good ones.


Adam on the alter getting ready for Communion


Adam, me and Owen at the open house party after the ordination


Mom, Adam and Dad


Adam and my grandmother


Adam giving my parents one of his 1st blessings as a new priest


Adam giving Owen and me a blessing


Adam giving his 1st blessing to the Bishop of Memphis





Great picture of Adam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Erin, the Memphis pictures are great! what a special time! I haven't looked at the blog in awhile, so it made a great study break! I love reading the adventures of baby munton. Have a good couple of days, I'll see you at the beach this weekend, I think!!

Pageviews last month