Tuesday, January 17, 2017

7th birthday party - Pokemon Style

Andrew really likes Pokémon. He collects the cards, watches the tv show and just likes everything about it. He does not play the game or Pokémon go...but I think the collecting of cards and items is fun to him. So he wanted a Pokémon party. I am not familiar with Pokémon but knew it had to do with animals. I called the environmental center at USM and they have parties out a lake owned by the university. The people at USM love Pokémon so they planned a Pokémon party for me (and Andrew). The kids learned about the different animals and compared them to the Pokémon characters. Then the USM students led a Pokémon hike to look for Pokémon. It was the best party. All the kids learned something and enjoyed being outside. I was so impressed with USM.
























No comments:

Pageviews last month