Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sam's last TOTs performance

Sam has been in TOTs for 2 years. This past May was his last TOTs performance. The count down is on for his last day at M&M. I never thought my babies would make it to the classrooms in the back of the building. I have mixed emotions about that. Andrew thrived there. Sam is thriving too...but he fights going every day. Which I don't understand because he has the sweetest class and great teacher. I think he is a home body...which is good. But my mixed emotions are I didn't think my kids would ever need a day care. I wanted to stay home with them. Luckily I have a very flexible job and am able to do a lot with them during the day if needed. But it is not what I pictured.

Back to his last TOTs performance. Sam really performed for Andrew. It was cute to see him try to get Andrew's attention and make Andrew laugh. Unfortunately this meant not listening to MS. TOTs and making me very embarrassed. MEMORIES!!




No comments:

Pageviews last month