Thursday, May 26, 2016

37 years

I am now 37 years old. This birthday tops the charts. The boys were so sweet to me - Andrew especially really gets it. He spoiled me. The got me a gorgeous necklace from one of my favorite designers. I also was able to hire someone to clean the house on my birthday. A real deep clean! Fantastic idea!! I hosted book club on my birthday and not worrying about having to clean it up for guests was so nice.

I took the day off and cashed in my mothers day mani and pedi certificate. Then ran errands, met Owen for lunch. My friend Amanda picked up Andrew for me and then it was book club. The book I choose was "The Quiet Game" by Greg Isles. The story was based in Natchez, MS (where I was born). I cooked reds beans and rice and made jambalaya muffins, and Mississippi Mud Ice Cream cake. Everything was delicious.



No comments:

Pageviews last month