Thursday, March 13, 2014

Andrew is the best big brother

The other day I was thinking about Sam and Andrew. Sam is funny. He is a hand full. He has an energy for life. Then I thought about Andrew and what an amazing big brother he is. Andrew is sweet and sensitive. He loves our little family and never wants anyone left out. He also has energy for life. He loves all things stuffed (animals that is). He has a kind heart. God gave us the perfect first child. I am in awe of Andrew He is so smart! So very smart and he seems to love learning. Andrew has become more attached to Ralphie. He is constantly loving on Ralphie. Andrew calls Ralphie "boy" as in "come here boy". That is so funny to us because we have never called an animal boy.

While it was on my mind I wanted to write that Andrew is the best big brother. Seeing that and knowing that is a wish and prayer come true.

No comments:

Pageviews last month