Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm now 34

It's that time of the year again - MY BIRTHDAY!! I  love birthdays. Saturday the 18th Andrew and I had a mommy and me date. We went to a dance recital to see his friends dance. It was really cute and I think Andrew had fun. I had a great time. After the recital we went and had lunch. He was a good date.



That night my friend Mandi had a few couples over and we went on another friend's (Neely's) boat. It was such a good time. We laughed and goofed off like we were in college.




It was a really fun weekend. On Monday, my actual birthday I woke up to three sweet boys singing happy birthday to me. They got me a blender. It is what I needed and we make smoothies during the summer so I am glad I have a new one. 

We also had Sam's Mommy and Me that night. We got to spend alot of extra family time and it was a perfect end to my birthday.















No comments:

Pageviews last month