Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Special Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day and a Happy Special Day to me! Most of you know that my family has special days...they are like birthdays (except on a smaller scale) but it is a day we picked ourselves. This was my brother's idea as a toddler and my mother grabbed onto the idea and it has stuck. So way back when I choose St. Patrick's Day mainly b/c of my name Erin and our Irish roots. The day started off with "Green Eggs and Ham" made by my hubby.



I should tell you Owen felt funny eating green eggs...he said something was wrong with that idea. I said, I loved it and will probably have orange eggs for Halloween and red ones for Valentines Day. In fact, this was the first time Andrew actually ate a scrambled egg. He usually spits it out. All around a successful morning.

Then I got the sweetest love from my baby boy before school. He definitely loves his momma :)


Dropping him off at school...another story. He is so comfortable with his day care that he doesn't even look back at me anymore. I carry him in, put him down and he is off. Even when I call his name to say bye and blow kisses. He just looks at me and keeps on playing. I really don't mind b/c I am glad he is having a good time there.

For lunch Owen picked me up from work and we went to a hibachi grill. I have been craving that for a while so it was a nice treat.

Tomorrow I am beach bound for a girls weekend. I am looking forward to relaxing in the sun, catching up on what is going with my friends, and staying up a little late because I can sleep in.

Hope you all had a nice and festive St. Patty's Day!!

Love Erin

No comments:

Pageviews last month