Monday, March 21, 2011

Boys Weekend

This weekend, I was invited to enjoy a beach trip with some dear, dear friends. Owen said he could take care of the little man by himself so off I went for a 2 night, one day vacation. It was lovely really. The weather was nice. I relaxed, lounged, and took a nap on the beach with the ocean as my sound machine. On Sunday, I was ready to come home and see my boys. I woke up bright and early and hit the road so I could spend some of the weekend at home too.

I had no worries while I was gone, b/c Owen held down the fort perfectly. Thankfully he sent me a couple of pictures of the little man so I would could get sneak peaks of their weekend.





I love these pictures. Owen said Saturday was a no shoe day and possibly a no shirt day (for most it anyway)...definitely a daddy's weekend!

I am glad they had fun and it appears they missed me terribly :) I missed them too.

No comments:

Pageviews last month