Monday, March 7, 2011

15 Months Old

Here we go...my baby is 15 months old! I can't believe he is so big now. Owen and I are loving every new stage with him.



He is so handsome (If I say so myself) :)

We had his 15 month Well Baby Check up on Friday. He is growing and is healthy.
Weight: 24 lbs and 12 oz (55%)
Height: 31 inches (50%)
Head circumference: 18 inches (80%)

Andrew is walking more than he is crawling. He took his first steps January 30th, but really walked on February 9, 2011. This weekend he learned he can crawl up on the couch - such a big boy!!

His vocabulary has blossomed. New words this month are: waffle, sock, snack, no, more, animal sounds, pull and tap (from a song he sings). Today he answered Owen's question "What do you want for breakfast?" Andrew's answer - waffle!

He can point to the ceiling, his nose, mouth, ears, eyes, and belly button. It was funny today at Mommy and Me. One of the moms was asking her son to show everyone his mouth and Andrew instead showed everyone his mouth. I am amazed at his ability to comprehend and understand language.


Here is Andrew at Mommy and Me today - this is during snack time.

Well that is my little man this month. I can't wait to see what he learns this upcoming month.

No comments:

Pageviews last month