Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Dak Prescott Camp


Andrew attended the Dak Prescott camp again this year. Last year it was at Starkville High School with 200 kids. This year it was at MSU and 1000 plus kids. So definitely a different experience. I think Andrew had fun. He did not want to go...but I registered him before I knew that. Next year if Dak does a camp I am hoping to get some friends to go with Andrew. Sam will be able to go next year too. 










 Pictures with mom while we waited for Grandmom and Granddad and Little Dooey's

 Screen shot of the pictures from the camp...that is Andrew with his hand up
 Another screen shot from the pictures they camp sent to us. I did not want to purchase this picture because you just see Andrew's side...but he is pretty close to Dak.
The group shot that we got for free - I am not sure I have even printed this one out yet.

I do hope Dak does the camp again...

No comments:

Pageviews last month