Wednesday, June 14, 2017

April 2017

 
Baseball started in April. Andrew did not really want to play this year. I talked him into it because I thought he may remember how much he liked it. Andrew was on a great team. A lot of Sacred Heart kids and it was a good team. They did not win a lot, but they had fun.
 
This was Sam's first year. Sam didn't really want to play either, but he is good. I am hoping he knows he has potential and sticks with it another year. He also had a great team. A lot of boys we knew and his coach was very sweet and encouraging. They also were not very good - but I am not sure the kids understood that.











SAM HAS SURGERY...



 
Sam had been having an ear infection that would not go away. Then he developed a rash. When we went to check on the rash the doctor told us we should go back to the ENT because Sam still had a tube in his ear from when he was 13 months old. We went to the ENT expecting to be told nothing was wrong - but instead he told us that Sam needed to get a new ear tube and rotate the other one plus get his adenoids out. Sam was such a trooper. He did so well going into surgery and then coming out of it. It did take a good week for him to bounce back. Sam does not take medicine well, so that was a challenge. But luckily he did let us put the ear drops in his ears. At our follow up the ENT said everything looked great.
 
 
RALPHIE GOES TO THE PET FAIR....
 







 
Sam's Pre-K class had a pet fair and Sam signed Ralphie up. Ralphie got a new tie and collar for the event. He loves to dress up. Ralphie was great in the car going to school. However, Andrew complained a little of not feeling well. I was telling him he had to go to school but that if he still felt bad, then I would come and get him. Also, since I had Ralphie I was going to drop the boys off in car line. We were third in line for the teachers to open our door and Andrew starts throwing up. A lot! So I pulled into the parking lot and walked Sam into school. Luckily Andrew was ok for us to bring Ralphie to the pet fair for 30 minutes. Then Andrew and I went home and rested. Luckily Andrew bounced back quickly, but it was a hectic morning.
 
FIELD TRIPS FOR SAM
 









 
Every year the school has a testing week, but Pre-K does not take the standardized test. This means, they go on field trips all week. I was able to go with Sam to Fulmer's Farm. It is a great field trip. Sam has a great class and I love spending the day with my little man.
 
 
 

No comments:

Pageviews last month