Monday, July 25, 2016

Samuel Marshall

Samuel Marshall is at the perfect age. He is loving and can communicate really well. He loves his family and especially his momma. He gives the best compliments. He tells me he loves me because I am his momma and because I am pretty. He compliments my clothes. He notices if I do something different, like paint my fingernails. He is a charmer...that little Sam. I could not love him more.

He is a natural born coach and leader. Owen and I are constantly amazed and that was Sam will encourage people. He is going to do great things. We can't wait to watch.

Right now, he says he wants to play tennis. He has never really said he wanted to play a sport. I think tennis lessons are in his future.

Lastly, and my favorite...he has started taking a nap with me. When he is tired on the weekends, he comes and curls up with me on the couch or chair and lulls himself to sleep. Well...with a lot of leg and arm scratches. He LOVES to have a back scratch.

Sam is just a great kid!!!

No comments:

Pageviews last month