Monday, May 19, 2014

WATER TOWER

Andrew started spotting the water towers in town. And let me tell you - we have a lot. For example : there are three in one spot. Well now Sam spots them and it is usually a race to see who can say "water tower" first.

One day I told them water towers are dangerous. That you don't play around water towers and you don't climb fences to get to water towers - they are dangerous.

So now the boys shout "water tower" when they see one and immediately following they say "dangerous". So if nothing else in my parenting - I have taught my boys that water towers are dangerous to play around.

I want to remember this story, because just the other day I was in the car by myeslf and I saw a water tower. In my head I shouted "water tower"! I smiled the biggest smile.

No comments:

Pageviews last month